Catherine White Holman Wellness Centre
A low-barrier wellness centre for transgender and gender non-conforming people.
The Catherine White Holman Wellness Centre, aims to provide low-barrier wellness services to transgender and gender non-conforming people in a way that is respectful and celebratory of clients’ identity and self-expression. The centre is volunteer run, and all practitioners are volunteering their time, so that they can offer free services to people who need them, regardless of factors like citizenship, health insurance, or residential address.
Services provided include:
– primary health care and occupational therapy
– nutritionist and community kitchen
– counselling, resources and legal support.
All appointments are booked through email.
– To request an appointment with a doctor, nurse, occupational therapist or nutritionist, email email@example.com
– Counselling services are offered on a drop-in basis only (sign up at the clinic).
– To request an appointment with a lawyer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– For general inquiries, email email@example.com